About Andersons Hardwood Flooring
"No floor too old to look new again!"
A house may be built out of concrete and wood by contractors, but a home is built with love and time by a family. Your family. At Anderson's Hardwood Floors we understand that. We are Ed and Sandy Anderson and we not only have been in business for 27 years serving both the MN and WI sides of the St. Croix and Mississippi Rivers including Polk, St. Croix, Pierce, Burnett, Barron, Washington, Dakota, Ramsey and Hennepin county regions, but we are also your neighbors. We've been with you through the snow and the cold temperatures. We know what your floors go through.
At Anderson's Hardwood Floors we are skilled at both residential and commercial projects; our team members are bonded and insured.
- They provide an air of elegance, warmth and spaciousness.
- They are a healthy choice because unlike carpets, there no fibers to hide pollen and other allergens.
- And make sense (dollars and sense) as a great long-term investment in your home's overall value.
That means at any given time there is a floor needing repair, replacement or just an upgrade.
Ed: "That's how I got started. I was working for a contractor that was refinishing a gym and racquetball courts. I took to it and decided to branch out on my own part time. I got so busy working on homes that I soon had to go full time."
Then Sandy joined him.
Sandy: "I recall an early big job that we bid on. It was 3000sf of wood floor. The two of us worked it on our own. I did all the cutting and Ed nailed down all the boards. Poor Ed. No air nailer back then...all by hand! He wished they would have had the tools of today back then.”
Today, they have 3-4 employees at any given time and a few contracted individuals they can call on if your commercial or residential project requires extra attention.
Need help getting ready? We offer furniture moving, trim and molding removal, tear out, disposal, subfloor repair, mold and mildew treatments and then we can reattach trim and moldings when floor finished.
We encourage our friends and neighbors to shop around. Anderson's Hardwood Floors is very competitive and rarely gets underbid--- because we believe in quality materials with good warranty; In fact for the past 27 years we have used and trusted the same supplier! Anderson's proudly recommends the Bona® Floor Care system of mops and hardwood floor cleaners.
- Bona® stain, finish and cleaning products offer premium fast drying stain; available in 19 beautiful wood tones and white. Whether you are looking for shine, color, slip resistance or durability, Bona provides a solution for you. The Bona® mission: Bring out the best in hardwood floors- it's a lifetime commitment! They are the world leader in hardwood floor care and maintenance since 1919 and can be found in more than 90 countries world-wide.
- Rubio® MonoCoat Natural Oil Finish is a specialty product that is a unique 1-coat oil finish process, plant based, 0% VOC, sustainable, and best of all a quick cure product. It will never have to be restrained again.. just simple buff and coat every few years. Great for commercial applications or high traffic areas.
- Anderson's also offers other specialty products that are much safer for residents and office workers with high Asthma problems.
Ed: "The bidder is the man on the job at Anderson's. I'm there because I care."
Give Anderson's Hardwood Flooring a call today for your free quote at 1-651-253-8032. As good neighbors, Ed and Sandy will be happy to assist you with your flooring needs.